Welcome to our Online Registration System!
In order to help you navigate through the process please see the detailed information below.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Setup an Account:
- Click on the "Registration" tab of our registration website
- Click “LOG IN” on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the instructions under “First Time Registering?” You will create an account using the name of the primary owner of the account (ie: a parent/guardian of the skater)
- The next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- When you get to the Participants page, be sure to add all skaters that will be registering for our programs. Also, ensure that skaters profiles are filled out completely.
Once you have set up your account, you will be brought back to the main page of the registration site.
- Click the “Registration” tab
- On the left side of the screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, choose your program (ie: CanSkate, STARSkate/Competitive)
- You can then also filter by Category Level to only see the options for a specific level (ie: CanPowerSkate Level 1, CanSkate Stage 1, PreJunior, Junior, Intermediate, or Senior)
- Select the option desired by clicking the REGISTER button assigned to that option. A box will appear asking you to choose the participant for this program. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only program desired click “Confirm & Register”
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired programs. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- Once you have collected all desired program and have clicked "Confirm & Register" you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. If you have any discounts that are being applied, you will see them here. After you have completed the payment process, you will receive an electronic invoice via email.
HOW TO PAY BY CHEQUE:
- Checks can be dropped off at the DVSC Drop Box located in Omni II by the clubs bulletin board or mailed
- Checks should be made out to "Drayton Valley Skating Club"
- Mail to: "Box 6813 Drayton Valley AB T7A 1S2"
- Skaters will not be allowed on the ice unless their account is in good standing
If you have any questions or experience any problems with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org